What’s Going On In Park City For the 4th Of July, 2012?
7am. Pancake breakfast at City Park.
8am – Fourth of July 5K Fun Run, starting at Cole Sport (http://www.runnercard.com/e/runner.Main?meet=3784). Adults can pre-register for $30 and kids under 12 for $20 at Cole Sport by 5 p.m. July 3, or online at http://www.runnercard.com/.
9am – 30th Annual July 4th Volleyball Tournament at City Park. $40 per player. Contact: Jessica Moran at 435-615-5414
10am – 9pm: Rugby games, live music, and BBQ at City Park.
10am – Pizza in City Park
11am – Parade on Main Street. 80 floats are scheduled for the parade. Air Force fly over. (Simulcast on KPCW)
12pm -Food, live music, and beer garden in City Park.
- NOON: – Motherload Canyon Band
- 1:00 PM - Austin Wolfe/Mere Image
- 2:00 PM - The Codi Jordan Band
- 3:00 PM - Sin City Soul
12pm – Farmers Market at Canyons.
- Park City Mountain Resort will shoot off fireworks at dusk.
- Lobster Dinner and Fireworks at Silver Star Cafe. Reservations required for the lobster dinner. Regular menu also available. Call (435) 655-3456 for information and reservations.
9pm – Live music at Flanagan’s: You, Me, and Apollo
Posted by Admin | 0 comments