The Wailers return to Park City Live on Tuesday, March 4th for their 30th Anniversary Tour of Legend! http://parkcitylive.net/event.cfm?id=132022&cartPosted by Park City Daily | 0 comments
When Tiffany and Leraine get together you never know what to expect!… Except of course, a beautiful, fun, playful evening of yoga and sweet melodies. Feel their passion and delight emanate as they take you on a journey. Feel the music vibrate through you as you open your body and connect more deeply with your Self.
THE SHOP Yoga Studio
1167 Woodside Ave., Park City, UT • 435.649.9339
Mon. Feb. 24 at 5:30 PM
The Shop Yoga Studio
WHAT: The Helly Hansen Big Mountain Battle
WHO: Intermediate and advanced skiers or snowboarders.
WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 22nd – All Day
Find out more: LinkPosted by Park City Daily | 0 comments
On Saturdays and select Sundays, beginning February 15 and ending April 13, Canyons Resort will present live, free music! So after a great day of skiing and riding, come down to the Resort Village, take off your boots, and put on your dancing shoes!
Spring Concert Schedule:
- Saturday, February 15: The Patwa Reggae Band
- Saturday, February 22: Tony Holiday and The Velvetones
- Saturday, March 1: Sensations For Soul
- Saturday, March 8: This Must Be the Band
- Saturday, March 15: Folk Hogan
- Spring Grüv: Saturday, March 22: Steel Pulse (w/ opening act Cody ChesnuTT)
- Spring Grüv: Sunday, March 23: The Magic Beans
- Spring Grüv: Saturday, March 29: Brett Dennen (w/ opening act Ryan Montbleau)
- Spring Grüv: Sunday, March 30: The Mother Hips
- Saturday, April 5: Mark Sexton Band
- Sunday, April 13: Nigel & the Metal Dogs
Bernadette Peters performs tonight at 8pm! (Limited tickets still available). http://ecclescenter.org/upcoming-events/bernadette-peters-new-years-eve-december-31-2013/
Posted by Park City Daily | 0 comments
Deer Valley’s annual Torchlight Parade starts tonight around 6pm! http://www.deervalley.com/WhatToDo/Events/ListEventsPosted by Park City Daily | 0 comments
- PCMR: New Woodward Park City Open House today at at Park City Mountain Resort: Link
- Deer Valley: EBS Lounge presents Alicia Stockman from 3 – 6 p.m. LinkPosted by Park City Daily | 0 comments
The Swaner EcoCenter will be hosting their Fourth Annual Holiday Art Market December 4th-14th. The event will highlight local artists and crafters from the Park City and Salt Lake communities. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Swaner EcoCenter.
Dates: December 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and December 11th, 12th, 13, and 14, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
See more: LinkPosted by Park City Daily | 0 comments
The National Weather Service has issued a a Winter Storm Warning in effect from 6pm tonight (Dec. 2nd) until 4pm Wednesday (Dec. 4th). 1 to 2 feet of snow is expected by late Wednesday afternoon.
Snow will develop this evening then will become heavy overnight into the morning hours Tuesday.
Heavy at times. It will continue through Wednesday before tapering off by late Wednesday afternoon.
Winter driving conditions including snow covered roads can be expected across the area through Wednesday. This includes I-80 along with Highways 6 and 40.
Read more: LinkPosted by Park City Daily | 0 comments
Dr. EJ Raven, of Freedom Chiropractic, gives us 6 simple steps to avoid the flu and cold season this winter. Dr. Raven gave this lecture as part of the Park City Chamber’s webinar series earlier this week.
Santa Claus will count down to the lighting of the tree and there will be carolers while you’re enjoying free hot chocolate and snacks! Little ones in your family can get their faces painted for free and visit with Santa Claus to share their Christmas wishes.
FREE center-wide coupon book for all attendees. Just check-in at the Tanger booth on the plaza. Also visit www.tangeroutlet.com/parkcity/coupons for the latest store sales and coupon offers!Posted by Park City Daily | 0 comments
1. What will be the topics discussed during the Tedx Youth Day?
The TEDxParkCityDaySchool event is one of the over 100 TEDx events happening the weekend of November 16-17 as a TEDxYouthDay event which coincides with Universal Children’s Day. This year the theme is “The Spark.” Eight speakers from ages from 11-21 will be giving talks in the hopes to call to action and spark change, or to share their experiences and spark inspiration.
2. If people can’t attend in person, will there be a way to view the event online?
If people can’t attend in person, they will be able to watch it live on livestream.com at https://new.livestream.com/accounts/1700881/tedxparkcity.
3. How much does it cost to attend, and what do you think is the biggest reason folks should go?
The event is free and all ages are welcome. We want people in the community to attend because we know how inspirational today’s youth are and want to share that with everyone. In addition to that, this event has been planned, promoted, and produced by students and if nothing else, we want to show what a group of motivated, hardworking students can accomplish.
TEDxParkCityDaySchool will be an interactive, multi-media event held on Saturday, November 16, 2013 from 11am – 2pm at the Temple Har Shalom in Park City. It will feature some of the community’s most motivated young people and their “ideas worth spreading.” This event is an opportunity for young Parkites to courageously share what sparks the motivation within them, exhibit their boldest ideas, and unite to make positive change in our world.Posted by Park City Daily | 0 comments
1. What will be the main feature of the upcoming concert in Park City?
2. How can people get the most out of the concert?
3. If there was one reason people should come to this concert in Park City, what would it be?
4. Will the concert really be in 3D, and if so, what is Morgan’s vision behind using visual elements with music?
The Morgan Page concert starts tonight at Park City Live on Main Street at 8pm! Buy tickets here: Link
Tanger Outlets will be having a Moonlight Madness & After Thanksgiving Sale in Park City, Utah. Stores open at 10pm on Thanksgiving Night. See more: LinkPosted by Park City Daily | 0 comments
The Morgan Page Presents 3D Tour will be rolling into Park City on November 13 at Park City Live. Bringing together electronic dance music, 3D visuals and special lighting effects, the tour also features supporting acts and up-and-coming DJs Topher Jones and Beltek.
Both prolific talents in their own right and the producers behind some of the industry’s biggest tracks, the Chicago-based Topher and Slovenian Beltek recently took part in a Mixify streaming event to support the Susan B Komen Race for a Cure Foundation. They’ll close out phase 3 of the tour with Morgan in 14 cities across North America. Buy tickets here: LinkPosted by Park City Daily | 0 comments
The rug show is held at the Snow Park Lodge in Deer Valley at Park City, Utah on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (see times and events below).
Here is a listing of events during the show:
(Click on the links to view more about each event)
- Friday November 8th, 6 pm to 10 pm. Admission $30 for adults, $10 for children under age 12.
- Saturday November 9th, 10 am to 6 pm. Admission $5 or canned food donation.
- Sunday November 10th, 10 am to 6 pm. Admission $5 or canned food donation.